Why We Should Be Your Tire Guys!
"You Need New Tires"
A phrase that brings joy to no ones ears. With more tire brands and models then ever purchasing tires can be stressful, exhausting and expensive. But what if it didn't have to be. For years we have been perfecting how to make state inspections as painless as possible and now we're taking the same approach to tires. Our business model has always been to provide an honest fair priced product with a personal small business customer service second to none. We talk with each customer to fully understand not only what tire would best fit your vehicle and your driving needs but also your budget. Call us today (704-847-5353) or request an online quote by filling out the form at the bottom of the page and see why our best price is the best price!
UNDERSTANDING HOW TO READ YOUR TIRE SIZE
Tire size in picture is 185/75/R14
- P = Passenger tire LT = Light Truck
- 185 = Overall width of the tire in millimeters
- 75 = Sidewall height (distance from rim to thread)
- R = Tire construction, this one is Radial (D = Directional)
- 14 = Represents the size of the wheel in inches